- Installment Loans – Let our bank help you purchase your next
- Consumer Loans – Buy a new stove or go on a vacation with
the help of a personal consumer loan!
- Real Estate Loans – Let our bank help you buy a home! We are
one of the largest Real Estate Lenders in the area.
- Commercial Loans – Expand your existing business or start up
a new business!
- Agriculture Loans– Livestock, real estate, and machinery and
For more Agricultural information go to
Certificate of Deposit
Let us help you with your investment needs by sending you our
current Certificate of Deposit terms and rates.
Individual Retirement Accounts (IRA’s)
Let us send you our current information on these different types of
- Traditional IRA’s – The Traditional IRA is an individual
retirement account established for the benefit of one person and
earned interest is tax deferred until retirement, when base
taxes may be less.
- Roth IRA’s – The Roth IRA is a nondeductible account that
features tax-free withdrawals for certain distribution reasons
after a five-year holding period.
- Education IRA’s – The Education IRA is a nondeductible
account that features tax-free withdrawals for a very specific
purpose—a child’s higher education expenses.
- Internet Banking with lots of features including Bill
- ATM Debit and Cash Cards – Ask us for an application.
- Telebank - Your 24-Hour Telephone Banking Service
- Travelers Checks, Cashiers Checks, Money Orders – They are
accepted as cash in most places worldwide.
- Wire Transfers – With a wire you can move cash quickly and
at your convenience.
- Safe Deposit Boxes – A safe place for you to hold your
valuables and important documents.
- US Savings Bonds – Ask about the great gift giving idea.
- Night Depository Access – One more way to make your
- ACH Origination – Fast and convenient way for businesses to
process payroll or customer payments.
- Notary and Other Services – Great way for our customers who
need a verification of their signature.
- Tickets and Information available to different amusement
parks in this area.
Return to the Top